Dental Handpiece Oil Spray Lubricated Machine Oil
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2.5 US $1.6|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, Western Union, Money Gram, Bank Transfer|
- Model NO.: WM-111
- Applicable Departments: Orthodontic Department
- Certification: CE
- Volume: 300ml
- Item: Dental Handpiece Oil Spray Lubricated Machine Oil
- Transport Package: Standard Export Carton
- Origin: China
- Type: Dental Auxiliary Materials
- Nature: Specialized Instrument Equipment
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 2
- Time of Validity: 5 Years
- Trademark: Vimel
- Specification: 24bottles/ctn
- HS Code: 90184990
|External packing measurement||42*29.5*26.5 CM|
1. This product is non-toxic product, slightly faint scent taste.
2. Having two functions of lubricating and cleaning. Easy to operate
3. Having good effect when lubricate handpiece and easily lubricate handpiece inner parts
4. Having reasonable stickiness. And make sure that handpiece is lubricated properly have great power.
5. Standard conical nozzle, which is ore convenient to lubricate the handpiece.
Twice to 3 times a day and before each sterilization. Press spray value for approx 1 seconds as shown.
Can is pressurized and filed up with safety fuel gas. Don't heat up above 50C(122F), don't open by force, don't spray into flames. Protect from sunlight. Only dispose of can, when completely empty.
For more details, pls contact us.
How To Clean A Dental Handpiece Prior To Sterilization
There are two methods of cleaning dental handpieces. One is to use an automatic handpiece system, such as the QUATTROcare Plus, prior to sterilization. The other option is to manually maintain your handpieces. If you elect to manually maintain your handpieces, here are the steps to do so.
Step 1: Clean Handpiece
The first step in cleaning a dental handpiece is to lightly wash the handpiece under cool running water to remove excess debris.
Step 2: Handpiece Lubrication
Following external cleaning, connect the handpiece to the handpiece lubricant spray using the appropriate nozzle for the handpiece you are cleaning. For this air handpiece, we are using a multiflex nozzle. Spray for approximately 2 seconds. We recommend using a cloth or paper towel wrapped around the handpiece to contain the spray. It is ok if some excess lubrication remains in the handpiece.
Step 3: Purge Handpiece
After lubrication, you'll want to purge your handpiece. Simply connect the handpiece to your multiflex connection, step on the foot petal and purge for 30-40 seconds. The handpiece is now ready for sterilization.