1: 1 Dental Implant Handpiece
|FOB Unit Price:||US $184 US $150|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, Bank Transfer|
- Model NO.: WM-116
- Certification: ISO9001, ISO, CE
- Light Way: Without Light
- Usage Times: Non-Disposable
- Loading Way: Gland Type
- Exhaust Way: Internal Exhaust
- Rotating Speed: Low-Speed Handpiece
- Ratio: 1:1
- Speed: Max. 40, 000rpm
- Item: Implant Handpiece
- Operating: Hand Operation
- Transport Package: Standard Export Carton
- Origin: China
- Condition: New
- Material: Titanium
- Water Way: Outer Channel
- Application: Adult, Child
- Head Diameter: Small Head
- Connection: With Quick Connector
- OEM: Yes
- Burs: Φ2.345 - Φ2.355mm
- Chuck Type: Push Button
- Gears: 25/35/45 N.Cm
- Trademark: Vimel
- Specification: 15pcs/ctn
- HS Code: 90184100
|Chuck type||Push button|
|Torque||25 / 35 / 45Ncm|
|Burs||Φ2.345 - Φ2.355mm|
1. Mini push type head is more convenient for implant pratice.
2. Easy change option force according to different torque power equipment.
3. Automative slip when force is bigger than torque requirement in order to protect the teeth.
More details, please contact us.
How To Clean A Dental Handpiece Prior To Sterilization
There are two methods of cleaning dental handpieces. One is to use an automatic handpiece system, such as the QUATTROcare Plus, prior to sterilization. The other option is to manually maintain your handpieces. If you elect to manually maintain your handpieces, here are the steps to do so.
Step 1: Clean Handpiece
The first step in cleaning a dental handpiece is to lightly wash the handpiece under cool running water to remove excess debris.
Step 2: Handpiece Lubrication
Following external cleaning, connect the handpiece to the handpiece lubricant spray using the appropriate nozzle for the handpiece you are cleaning. For this air handpiece, we are using a multiflex nozzle. Spray for approximately 2 seconds. We recommend using a cloth or paper towel wrapped around the handpiece to contain the spray. It is ok if some excess lubrication remains in the handpiece.
Step 3: Purge Handpiece
After lubrication, you'll want to purge your handpiece. Simply connect the handpiece to your multiflex connection, step on the foot petal and purge for 30-40 seconds. The handpiece is now ready for sterilization.